Tuesday, April 5, 2016

A time to pray...


A time to pray!
If my people will humble themselves and pray....

Solomon, has just finished building the temple of the Lord and his palace.  He has just finished placing the final touches to make it just right and Lord appears to him.

“I have heard your prayers and have chosen this place….if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.  Now my eyes will be open and my ears attentive to the prayers offered in this place.”

How do you come to God in prayer?  Are you rushing in saying, telling God this is what you need, what you would like done, and bless my family and others?

Satan had a desire to make us and keep us busy.  Too keep us in a stage of business – almost as if our lives are stuck in the fast-forward-mode.  Psalms 46:10 – Be STILL, and know that I am God…  When you fall to your knees allow yourself to just stop and come into the presences of God. What do you need to do to block all of the distractions out? Humble yourselves and seek God (dig through His word) learn how God speaks to you. 

Spend some time every day this week praying.  What can you do to communicate to God better?

Please continue to be on your knees!  God is moving in our church!

“…if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray…”

See you Sunday,



Mike

No comments: